We are an authorised reseller of all the brands we stock. Manufacturer warranty applies to all new product sold by Seabourne and is passed on to the original purchaser of the product. For more specific warranty information, please see the actual product page in our online store.
New sealed spare parts
For all HP, HPE, Lenovo and Toshiba new sealed spare parts and product, the warranty period supplied is 365 days return to base (RTB).
The warranty period on ASUS spare parts supplied is 90 day return to base (RTB).
All product sold in our outlet (new, new sealed spare, new open box, refurbished, used) ships with our 30 day 100% satisfaction guaranteed warranty, along with any manufacture warranty remaining, if any, on the product.
If your item has a manufacturing defect in its materials or workmanship, you can return it at any time.
This limited warranty only covers repair, replacement or refund of defective products. Repaired or replacement product will be provided by Seabourne on an exchange basis, and will be either new, or refurbished and functionally equivalent to new. If we are unable to repair or replace the product, we will issue a refund.
Seabourne is not liable for, and does not cover under warranty, any loss of data or any costs associated with determining the source of system problems or removing, servicing or installing any of our products. This warranty excludes software, connected equipment or stored data. In the event of a return, Seabourne's sole obligation shall be, at our discretion, to replace the faulty product, or refund the original purchase price.
This limited warranty also does not cover:
- Damage to product that results from improper installation, accident, abuse, misuse, natural disaster, insufficient or excessive electrical supply, abnormal mechanical or environmental conditions, or any unauthorized disassembly, repair, or modification.
- Any product with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number label, manufacturer model or part number label, and/or warranty label.
- Any product not purchased from Seabourne.
- Any product which appears tampered, customized, or altered in any way
- Any product that exhibits physical damage. If you received your product damaged, please read our Report a shipping problem article for guidelines and instructions on how to resolve this issue. This is would not be considered a return.
Also note, software is not returnable if the packaging has been opened. If software was distributed electronically, it is not returnable if the licenses were downloaded.